Welcome to Moorhouse Training!
I provide training and pet care services in Baltimore City, MD and I am committed to positive, science based force-free training and pet care.
That means I do not use shock, prong collars, choke collars, or any pain or fear based training.
There are so many benefits of training!
10 reasons to train your dog(s):
1. You will create a strong lasting bond.
2. Communication skills will grow between you and your dog(s).
3. Training is fun for both you and your pet!
4. Decreases and/or eliminates behavior issues.
5. Provides enrichment and stimulates your dog’s brain.
6. Gives your dog(s) a “job”.
7. A trained dog is six times less likely to be surrendered or returned to a shelter.
8. Builds confidence in shy and fearful dogs.
9. Creates less work for you in the long run.
10. Enhances safety and can even save your dog’s life.
2020 Start Dates:
Puppy Starter Class- TBD
Basic Obedience- February 13th 7:30pm
February 16th 5:30pm
Intermediate Obedience- March 4th 7:15pm
January is completely booked.