Welcome to Moorhouse Training!
I provide training and pet care services in Baltimore City, MD and I am committed to positive, science based force-free training and pet care.
That means I do not use shock, prong collars, choke collars, or any pain or fear based training.
There are so many benefits of training!
10 reasons to train your dog(s):
1. You will create a strong lasting bond.
2. Communication skills will grow between you and your dog(s).
3. Training is fun for both you and your pet!
4. Decreases and/or eliminates behavior issues.
5. Provides enrichment and stimulates your dog’s brain.
6. Gives your dog(s) a “job”.
7. A trained dog is six times less likely to be surrendered or returned to a shelter.
8. Builds confidence in shy and fearful dogs.
9. Creates less work for you in the long run.
10. Enhances safety and can even save your dog’s life.
2020 Start Dates:
Puppy Social- NEW play and learn 30 minute sessions for puppies 4 months and under. First one is on Oct. 4th at 5:30pm. $10 will allow your puppy to socialize in a safe and clean outdoor space, and you will be able to ask me any questions you have about potty training, bite inhibition, nutrition, etc. Everyone also gets a goodie bag with info sheets, treats, and a coupon for Basic Obedience! Come to as many sessions as you want. $5 for every session after the first. Only 4-5 puppies will be in each session for safety so sign up quickly!
Basic Obedience- October 4th 9:45am
October 4th 4:15pm
Intermediate Obedience- TBD
Adoption Events at:
at Howl in Hampden
New adoption days coming next year, hopefully!!!