Welcome to Moorhouse Training!
I provide training and pet care services in Baltimore City, MD and I am committed to positive, science based force-free training and pet care.
That means I do not use shock, prong collars, choke collars, or any pain or fear based training.
There are so many benefits of training!
10 reasons to train your dog(s):
1. You will create a strong lasting bond.
2. Communication skills will grow between you and your dog(s).
3. Training is fun for both you and your pet!
4. Decreases and/or eliminates behavior issues.
5. Provides enrichment and stimulates your dog’s brain.
6. Gives your dog(s) a “job”.
7. A trained dog is six times less likely to be surrendered or returned to a shelter.
8. Builds confidence in shy and fearful dogs.
9. Creates less work for you in the long run.
10. Enhances safety and can even save your dog’s life.
and Event Schedule:
2022 Start Dates:
September-October are FULL
Puppy Starter + AKC S.T.A.R.S.- November 5th at 5:30pm
Basic Obedience + AKC CGC- November 5th at 9:30am (FULL)
November 6th at 9:30am
Intermediate + AKC Community- Novermber 6th at 5:30pm
Check out the Calendar (button above) for future class dates and events!
at Howl in Hampden
Adoption days hopefully coming back in 2023.
This month's Doggy Play Day at Howl: October 23rd 9am-10:30am
All proceeds for this event will go to Adopt A Homeless Animal Rescue!
Halloween Photos with Christy 10:30am-12pm
Go to Facebook or Instagram for more information.