Welcome to Moorhouse Training!
I provide training and pet care services in Baltimore City, MD and I am committed to positive, science based force-free training and pet care.
That means I do not use shock, prong collars, choke collars, or any pain or fear based training.
There are so many benefits of training!
10 reasons to train your dog(s):
1. You will create a strong lasting bond.
2. Communication skills will grow between you and your dog(s).
3. Training is fun for both you and your pet!
4. Decreases and/or eliminates behavior issues.
5. Provides enrichment and stimulates your dog’s brain.
6. Gives your dog(s) a “job”.
7. A trained dog is six times less likely to be surrendered or returned to a shelter.
8. Builds confidence in shy and fearful dogs.
9. Creates less work for you in the long run.
10. Enhances safety and can even save your dog’s life.
and Event Schedule:
2022-2023 Start Dates:
November is FULL
Puppy Starter + AKC S.T.A.R.S.- January 7th at 5:30pm
Basic Obedience + AKC CGC- December 7th at 7:20pm (Waitlist only)
December 8th at 7:20pm
January 7th at 9:30am
January 8th at 9:30am
Intermediate + AKC Community- TBA
Check out the Calendar (button above) for future class dates and events!
at Howl in Hampden
Adoption days hopefully coming back in 2023.
Doggy Play Days at Howl:
Thank you for helping to raise money for local rescues, we'll see you in the Spring of 2023!
Go to Facebook or Instagram for more information.