Welcome to Moorhouse Training!
I provide training and pet care services in Baltimore City, MD and I am committed to positive, science based force-free training and pet care.
That means I do not use shock, prong collars, choke collars, or any pain or fear based training.
There are so many benefits of training!
10 reasons to train your dog(s):
1. You will create a strong lasting bond.
2. Communication skills will grow between you and your dog(s).
3. Training is fun for both you and your pet!
4. Decreases and/or eliminates behavior issues.
5. Provides enrichment and stimulates your dog’s brain.
6. Gives your dog(s) a “job”.
7. A trained dog is six times less likely to be surrendered or returned to a shelter.
8. Builds confidence in shy and fearful dogs.
9. Creates less work for you in the long run.
10. Enhances safety and can even save your dog’s life.
and Event Schedule:
2023 Start Dates:
Puppy Starter + AKC S.T.A.R.S.- June 17th at 5:30pm
Basic Obedience + AKC CGC- June 15th at 7:20pm- FULL
June 17th at 9:30am- One Spot
Intermediate + AKC Community- June 18th at 5:30pm- One Spot
Check out the Calendar (button above) for future class dates and events!
Check back regularly for new events.
Go to Moorhouse Training's Facebook page for more information on events.
at Howl in Hampden
Adoption days hopefully coming back in 2023.
Doggy Play Days at Howl:
Thank you for helping to raise money for local rescues, our next 2 Play Sessions for 2023 are May 21st and June 18th!
Go to Facebook or Instagram for more information.