Welcome to Moorhouse Training!
I provide training and pet care services in Baltimore City, MD and I am committed to positive, science based force-free training and pet care.
That means I do not use shock, prong collars, choke collars, or any pain or fear based training.
There are so many benefits of training!
10 reasons to train your dog(s):
1. You will create a strong lasting bond.
2. Communication skills will grow between you and your dog(s).
3. Training is fun for both you and your pet!
4. Decreases and/or eliminates behavior issues.
5. Provides enrichment and stimulates your dog’s brain.
6. Gives your dog(s) a “job”.
7. A trained dog is six times less likely to be surrendered or returned to a shelter.
8. Builds confidence in shy and fearful dogs.
9. Creates less work for you in the long run.
10. Enhances safety and can even save your dog’s life.
2021 Start Dates:
Puppy Socials- Puppy socials will return later in 2021 as the puppy safe space is too small for social distancing.
Basic Obedience- April 24th at 5:30pm (FULL)
April 25th at 9:30am (FULL)
Intermediate Obedience- April 25th at 5:30pm
Adoption Events at:
at Howl in Hampden
New adoption days hopefully coming back in the Fall.
Doggie Play Days hopefully will be back in June of 2021.