Welcome to Moorhouse Training!
I provide training and pet care services in Baltimore City, MD and I am committed to positive, science based force-free training and pet care.
That means I do not use shock, prong collars, choke collars, or any pain or fear based training.
There are so many benefits of training!
10 reasons to train your dog(s):
1. You will create a strong lasting bond.
2. Communication skills will grow between you and your dog(s).
3. Training is fun for both you and your pet!
4. Decreases and/or eliminates behavior issues.
5. Provides enrichment and stimulates your dog’s brain.
6. Gives your dog(s) a “job”.
7. A trained dog is six times less likely to be surrendered or returned to a shelter.
8. Builds confidence in shy and fearful dogs.
9. Creates less work for you in the long run.
10. Enhances safety and can even save your dog’s life.
2021 Start Dates (Weather Permitting):
ALL SEPTEMBER CLASSES ARE FULL!
There are no classes starting in October as I'll be going on vacation.
2021 Start Dates:
Puppy Starter + AKC S.T.A.R.S.- November 13th at 5:30pm
Basic Obedience + AKC CGC- November 13th at 9:30am November 14th at 9:30am
December 2nd at 6:30pm
Intermediate + AKC Community- November 14th at 5:30pm- FULL
Check out the Calendar for future class dates and events!
at Howl in Hampden
New adoption days hopefully coming back in the Fall.
Next Play Day is October 24th and is Halloween themed! For more details check out the calendar.