Welcome to Moorhouse Training!
I provide training and pet care services in Baltimore City, MD and I am committed to positive, science based force-free training and pet care.
That means I do not use shock, prong collars, choke collars, or any pain or fear based training.
There are so many benefits of training!
10 reasons to train your dog(s):
1. You will create a strong lasting bond.
2. Communication skills will grow between you and your dog(s).
3. Training is fun for both you and your pet!
4. Decreases and/or eliminates behavior issues.
5. Provides enrichment and stimulates your dog’s brain.
6. Gives your dog(s) a “job”.
7. A trained dog is six times less likely to be surrendered or returned to a shelter.
8. Builds confidence in shy and fearful dogs.
9. Creates less work for you in the long run.
10. Enhances safety and can even save your dog’s life.
2021 Start Dates (Weather Permitting):
All Summer classes, unless listed below, are Full.
Puppy S.T.A.R.S.- September 11th at 5:30pm
Basic Obedience + AKC CGC- September 9th at 6:30pm
September 11th at 9:30am
September 12th at 9:30am
Intermediate + AKC Community- July 18th at 5:30pm (1 spot left)
September 12th at 5:30am
Check out the Calendar for future class dates and events!
at Howl in Hampden
New adoption days hopefully coming back in the Fall.