Welcome to Moorhouse Training!
I provide training and pet care services in Baltimore City, MD and I am committed to positive, science based force-free training and pet care.
That means I do not use shock, prong collars, choke collars, or any pain or fear based training.
There are so many benefits of training!
10 reasons to train your dog(s):
1. You will create a strong lasting bond.
2. Communication skills will grow between you and your dog(s).
3. Training is fun for both you and your pet!
4. Decreases and/or eliminates behavior issues.
5. Provides enrichment and stimulates your dog’s brain.
6. Gives your dog(s) a “job”.
7. A trained dog is six times less likely to be surrendered or returned to a shelter.
8. Builds confidence in shy and fearful dogs.
9. Creates less work for you in the long run.
10. Enhances safety and can even save your dog’s life.
and Event Schedule:
2022 Start Dates:
Puppy Starter + AKC S.T.A.R.S.- FULL
Basic Obedience + AKC CGC- August 11th at 6:20pm
Basic Refresher course (3 weeks, $70 bucks)- August 11th at 7:30pm
Intermediate + AKC Community- July 24th at 5:30pm
Check out the Calendar (button above) for future class dates and events!
at Howl in Hampden
Adoption days hopefully coming back in 2023.
This month's Doggy Play Day at Howl: July 17th 9am-10:30am
Go to Facebook or Instagram for more information.